Meet Kadana Marge (Changed name), an old oc I drew a long time ago for One piece. (The drawing was awful so I redrew it)
So here’s some info about her:
Name: kadana Marge
Birthday: Oct. 12
Bounty: no bounty
Devil Fruit: None
Marge is the type of person who likes to have a good time. She likes having fun and is quite humorous. She likes to look at the good side of things and is almost always positive about everything. She jokes around only so that others would be happy and have as much of a good time as her (But most of the time others are just annoyed with her). Though she can be looked as ignorant and is described as someone would never be serious. She is known to be quite unreliable due to her childish antics and immature attitude. Though she is quite serious on helping out in her family than with other people, due to her deep respect for her family(she loves them so much). She is quite oblivious that what she does annoy others and only thought they are grouchy coincidentally when she’s around them. She loves teasing others but mostly her sister, Amber. She also likes to have adventures and thrills, so that’s why she decided to set sail to be a pirate.
- She is really strong in strength. She builds a lot of muscle from helping her family with cargo to cargo ships that travels from island to islands. The cargo can be quite heavy so she would have to be strong enough to carry them. Not only that but she moves around a lot from helping her family, so she would have build some strength in her body.
- Trained by her uncle to be good at martial arts
- Yet she isn’t fast since she does stumbles a lot ,which in the end gets hurt in the process. She relies more on strength than on her speed
- Tried out learning how to use weapons, she’s horrible at using weapons…
- She’s good at making”interesting” conversations, sometimes she changes them quickly to another topic not related to the previous conversation and changes the topic again to other one (Though at least the conversation wouldn’t be boring)
- But she is not good at communicating , she can come off as ignorant and annoying to some so she wouldn’t make that much friends in the end
- She’s not really good at navigating or anything useful except having good fighting skills
- Though has a lot of determination and confidence in herself to go out in the sea
Lives in an island named, Dalena Island (Random name I just made up). Has a small town and is actually a peaceful places..unless there is a disagreement with landing pirates/ship people and the towns people, that’s when there is chaos.
The island relies on cargo shipping or shipping goods to other island that has goods that they want. Dale Island has a farming of crops and corn. They trade them for other goods that they need in the island. They would trade with anyone as long as they have something worth trading for, food, wood, anything useful.
Marge lives in a family of 3, her uncle Drew, her sister Amber and herself as the third. Her uncle helps with the cargo trading and she and Amber would help carry the cargo’s to any locations. She is really close to her family and works more seriously with her family than with others because she is close to them the most. They are important to her since they are her only family, so she works more seriously around them…most of the time.
Her relationship with her uncle and sister is strong. Her uncle teached her how to fight when she was little to defend herself and does the same for Amber. Because of her parents passing, he basically raised both Marge and Amber ever since. She loves to tease her Sister even though Amber thought of her teasing as annoying. But still loves her.
Decided to become a pirate only for adventure and to get stronger in multiple ways, in making friends,navigation, or any other abilities.
Doesn’t have a crew yet.
More info but I’ll put them here later…
So I basically revised this OC from long ago because the drawing of it was horrible and I decided to put some life into her.